Have you ever fantasized of living a life on a fast track that leads you to reaching all your material and spiritual goals without missing a beat?
According to Vedic astrology and its calculations—the Sun entering Aries on April 14, and shining from this Mars sign until May 14, can help you do just that.
This solar transit, in fact, marks the beginning of the Vedic New Year, and the most awaited time for the yogis to tap into massive amounts of cosmic energy and intelligence, changing the body, mind and spirit simultaneously.
So to reach your peak performance, whether it’s in the boardroom, track and field, home office, gym workout, service industry, online business or political arena, here for you—some quick tips to connect with the Sun and receive its maximum energy for your success, well-being, self-betterment and spiritual evolution.
Who or what is the Sun?
Most consider the sun just a life-giving star. Others— much like the ancient populations who worshipped the Sun—consider it a conscious, living being of tremendous intelligence.
Apparently, the Sun is not at all what it seems.
- For Vedic cosmology—which merges the Divine with physics—the Sun is the supreme celestial body that rules the soul, and from which stem both higher consciousness and evolution.
- For Vedic astrology, the Sun rules VIP status, the political arena, successful careers, solar Gods of tremendous power, the father figure, our digestive health, and perfect eyesight.
- For scientists—the sun delivers to us 20,000 times more power than we currently utilize, which is an unthinkable amount of energy going unused.
- For the Tamil Siddhas, Dr. Pillai’s yogic lineage—the Sun is the highest abode where evolved souls go after death.
So what does that have to do with your aspirations, career and everyday struggles?
That’s because the sun gives us life, self-esteem, power, royalty consciousness and well-being. For example, have you noticed that when you feel energetic, it’s easier for you to succeed in your work and activities?
And when we feel empowered, we experience more self-respect, high self-esteem and increased motivation.
The higher power of the Sun on the material level is embodied by the king or queen archetype.
At the highest, evolutionary level, says Dr. Pillai, the Sun can help you attain super consciousness.
How to Connect with the Sun
Can you imagine acquiring spiritual powers, the capacity to rule over your life, ending self-doubt and unproductive work, and increasing your evolution and intelligence?
According to the yogis you can experience all the above by connecting with the Sun and raising your consciousness.
- Every day between Apr. 14-May 14, recite 108 times the traditional mantra for the Sun—OM SURYAYA NAMAHA.
- If the weather permits, go outside at sunrise or in the early morning; walk barefoot on the grass or on the beach; focus on your body, and feel empowered by the sunlight
- At sunrise or sunset, avoid wearing sunglasses or a hat; absorb the light on your head and eyes with full awareness.
- Sponsor a fire ritual or Fire Lab to honor the Sun and Shiva, the overlord of the Sun.
- Ask the Sun for money miracles, more power and success.
- Thank the Sun.
- Listen to the Gayatri Mantra in the morning—any time before noon—to allow the powerful sounds in this mantra to change your brain and bring you higher evolution and well-being.
Donatella Riback (Lalitha Devi) is an empowered Pillai Center Teacher and a certified Vedic astrologer at www.AstroVed.com
Click the button below for more details.