What is Spirituality
Spirituality is the science of finding out who you are. It is a process of diving deep internally to find out the reason for your existence. While religion has an organized structure, it is not the case in Spirituality.
A person cannot tread the path of Spirituality out of compulsion. A spiritual journey will be successful only when it happens out of self-interest.
Why should you be Spirituality strong?
Being strong spiritually will bring several benefits to you. First, you can tackle your life problems better and manage adverse situations better if you are spiritually strong.
Today’s lifestyle is fast and competitive. The advancement in technology and growing population have intensified competition. A stressed lifestyle affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Spiritualism will be a great solution to several problems plaguing society. First, it will improve the ability to judge and assess situations properly. Moreover, being spiritual means less stress and a relaxed state of mind.
Five Ways to Strengthen Your Spirituality
For those who want to indulge in Spirituality or those in the initial stages of Spirituality, here are five ways to make you strong spiritually.
Be confident, don’t doubt yourself:Self-doubt will deter spiritual progress. It is usual to have self-doubt during the initial stages of the spiritual journey, but gradually you will witness spiritual progress. It would be best if you judged your spiritual progress, don’t be intimidated by the views of others. It is vital to stay confident and shun self-doubts about your spiritual progress.
- Be confident, don’t doubt yourself: Self-doubt will deter spiritual progress. It is usual to have self-doubt during the initial stages of the spiritual journey, but gradually you will witness spiritual progress. It would be best if you judged your spiritual progress, don’t be intimidated by the views of others. It is vital to stay confident and shun self-doubts about your spiritual progress.
- Seek a Guru’s guidance: A Guru or the master plays a significant role in your spiritual progress. Therefore, a spiritual seeker should search for a Guru who will help him tread the spiritual path. The spiritual way is tricky. If not mentored adequately, you might turn delusional and not attain real spiritual progress. Moreover, it is always safe and advisable to perform spiritual practices like yoga and pranayama after proper training. The grace and compassion of a genuine guru have the power to transform you and can fasten your spiritual progress.
- Be patient for actual results: Patience is essential in spiritual life. Spiritual progress does not happen overnight; it will occur only gradually. A seeker’s efforts combined with Guru’s grace, God’s blessings, and the right time play a role in spiritual progress. You may at times become restless about lack of progress in your spiritual journey but be hopeful and continue your spiritual practices and seek the help of your Guru whenever necessary.
- Don’t compare your spiritual progress: Comparing your spiritual progress with others will not take you anywhere. Every individual is unique, and they have their karma and talent. Notably, in spiritualism, the amount of effort put in by two different individuals will not be the same. So if you are going to compare with others, it will boost your egoistic tendencies and drag you down even further.
- Follow any spiritual path sincerely: Some spiritual seekers frequently shift from one spiritual practice to another or change their Guru out of desperation and impatience. Traversing in different paths at one time will not help you spiritually as you will not be able to find the whole truth in any practice. When you choose a particular spiritual path or Guru, make sure you have made proper and enough scrutiny, and after making a choice, be sure to stay in it.