Powertime: Awaken Your Wisdom with Muruga
Tuesday, March 12 PST
The 6th Waxing Moon is a powertime for Spiritual Warrior Archetype Muruga. Dr. Pillai teaches:
“He is an Archetype who can do miracles, and who carries the highest intelligence to perform the most difficult tasks. He is the compassionate one [who bails] us out from difficult situations. He is the Lord of the Pleiades, and the Pleiadians are very concerned about the evolution of the Earth plane.” – Dr. Pillai
Muruga conquers internal enemies with his Vel (lance) and represents the evolution of the brain and 3rd Eye.
6th Moons in the Vedic calendar are Muruga’s regular powertimes. During this particular 6th Waxing Moon, the Moon will be in Krittika, a star of truth and a bright star within the Pleiades constellation. Muruga is associated with the Pleiadean energy that is beckoning Earth people toward a golden age.
In light of the above, this is an excellent day to awaken to the wisdom that defeats all inner enemies, ignorance, and demons.
Dr. Pillai further explains the importance of awakening the brain:
“Anatomically speaking, the 3rd Eye has been underused. The calcification of the pineal gland, which is the 3rd Eye, takes place at a very young age. We need a technology to awaken it, and the technology is from the God of the Pleiades, Muruga. Awakening the brain and the 3rd Eye is awakening Muruga. The 6 parts of the brain represent the 6 Faces of Muruga. Once you awaken them, you will understand that you have a tremendous amount of power.”
The Vel: Muruga’s Mighty Weapon
“The Vel, which is the lance that Muruga carries, can erase your karma: your money karma, your relationship karma, your health karma, and your disease karma. It’s glowing with a tremendous amount of light coming out of the Vel, light and heat. That light and heat, both celestial, will diffuse the karmic deposits within your soul, and also within your brain.”
He continues, “Once karma is diffused by the Vel, then the mindset will change. Most people have a mediocre mindset, attracting only scarcity and fighting with scarcity. Then they continue to live in that state of mind. That has to be changed, and who can help? Muruga and his Vel can help.”
MANTRA & AT-HOME PRACTICE:
Chant Muruga’s seed syllable (Bija) mantra for conquering internal enemies: Om Saravana Bhava
It’s pronounced ohm sah-rah-vah-nah bah-vah, with equal accent on each syllable. The mantra can dissolve karmic thought patterns and help bring good health and prosperity.
Do the Muruga 3rd Eye Meditation to Melt Karma:
Pillai Center teacher Mohini has shared a powerful meditation that uses Muruga’s Vel and Bija mantra to remove internal enemies and bad karma, and to awaken the 3rd Eye, your Spiritual Eye. Try this meditation, and you’ll see just how powerful it is. See below for instructions.
Dr. Pillai teaches:
“The Vel is an instrument for opening the 3rd Eye. As a matter of fact, the Vel itself, the lance that Muruga holds, is the 3rd Eye. The 3rd Eye intelligence is the highest intelligence, and it is not learned intelligence, so that’s a great advantage.”
- Imagine Muruga holding a Vel in his hand. The Vel is as bright as thousands of suns, and just as powerful. Visualize it as a bright flame. Do this for a few moments.
- Imagine the Vel in your entire spinal column, with its head in your 3rd Eye, which is between the eyebrows and a little bit inward.
- The Vel is now burning your 3rd Eye, purifying it of negative karma, and making room for Divine Intelligence and intuition.
- Say a prayer: I will never forget the Vel, burning in my 3rd Eye, as a bright flame, removing my karma.
- Command the Vel, in prayer, to remove all disease karma. Remember to keep the visualization of the Vel in the spinal column going. It’s very bright.
- Repeat Muruga’s seed syllable mantra: Om Saravana Bhava. It’s pronounced Ohm Sah Rah Vah Nah Bah Vah. This is the sound equivalent of the Vel that slices up your inner demons.
- Command the Vel to remove poverty consciousness, and repeat the mantra while the Vel burns in your 3rd Eye.
- Repeat the previous step with a command to remove your ignorance and replace it with Divine Intelligence.
- Give thanks to Muruga.
Join the Awaken Your Wisdom Interactive Fire Lab on March 12 PST. The priests will invoke Muruga, on your behalf, for blessings related to awakening love and wisdom. Enjoy the benefits of ancient Vedic proxy (distance) technology, and use modern technology to tune in to the live webcast from home.
« What is Nadi Astrology – What is It? Do I have a Nadi Leaf? Powertime: Enjoy Beauty & Abundance on the 11th Moon »