Powertime: Clear Inherited Ancestral Karma During Thai Amavasya
Monday, February 4 PST
“On a practical level, I have found Tarpanam to be immensely helpful to heal your health, relationship, and money problems. All these things get better once you do a technique called Tarpanam. Tarpanam means offering food to the souls of your ancestors. I have not known any particular technique or meditation to be so powerful as this offering.“ – Dr. Pillai
Thai Amavasya occurs during the New Moon in the Tamil month of Thai. This a powertime when your ancestors are most accessible for your mutual benefit. It’s a perfect time to clear the negative karma you share with them and receive their blessings.
For improving finances, health, or problems in other areas of life, Dr. Pillai recommends Tarpanam most of all. “If I have to recommend one solution for every one of your problems, be it financial, relationship, or health, it is doing Tarpanam (ancestor offerings). Miracles do happen after the performance of Tarpanam.”
He has said that one minute of Tarpanam can be as powerful as 5 or 6 hours of meditation.
How Does Tarpanam Work?
It is said that your ancestors are living in another dimension. Typically, they are not in Heaven yet. They are waiting to take rebirth. Tarpanam helps them cleanse and move deeper into the light. In return, the bless you by helping you solve your problems.
Dr. Pillai explains Soul Genetics:
“Just as you inherit genes from your parents, your great great grandfather, grandmother, and great great grand parents, you also inherit the soul. Your soul is not different from the souls of your ancestors. Just as there is a lineage on the level of the biological genes, there is inheritance of the soul. This I called ‘Soul Genetics’. You can use this metaphor of the DNA with regard to the soul as well and talk in terms of the DNA of the soul… The theory is like this: in all these cultures, what they think is your well-being is dependent on your ancestors who are now dead but they live in soul forms. So you are required constantly to propitiate them. Then they are supposed to bless you with good things in life.”
How to Perform Tarpanam at Home
You’ll need: raw rice or white rice flour, black sesame seeds, dharba grass (optional), a coin (dime, nickel, quarter, or gold coin), and a glass of water.
- Hold a tablespoon of black sesame seeds, rice, a coin, and a few pieces of dharba grass (optional) in your right hand.
- Sprinkle a few drops of water on the mixture.
- As you do this, beginning with your maternal ancestors, say: “I invite you to take this offering. Six generations of maternal ancestors. Take this energy. Be healed. Be at peace. Cross into the light, and please remember to bless me.” You can name specific ancestors. As you get more comfortable with this, you can increase the number of generations to 12 or more.
- Pour the rest of the water on the mixture in your right hand. Let the mixture rinse off. You can do this over a tub or sink.
- Make a heartfelt prayer to your ancestors and thank them.
- Repeat all of the above for your father’s side of the family.
POWERTIME ENHANCER: EXPERT PRIESTS PERFORM TARPANAM ON YOUR BEHALF
Sponsor the Thai Amavasya Tarpanam Services on February 4 IST. There are multiple packages to choose from to suit your budget. They include Tarpanam, cow feedings, and even readings. Benefit from ancient Vedic proxy (distance) technology from home.
« How to Do Things Without Stress Powertime: Awaken the Brain to Fuller Functioning with Muruga »