Spring Powertime: Access Divine Feminine Energy & Invoke Goddess Blessings
Begins Friday April 5 and Ends Saturday April 13 PDT
“Female Power is the most powerful Energy. Beauty, expansion, fertility, joy, abundance – all these are qualities of the Feminine. It is only available during certain configurations of celestial timing. Yogis eagerly watch for this time to be in harmony with the power of the Mother Goddess.” –Dr. Pillai
Vasant Navaratri is the spring powertime of the Goddess. It is a 9-day period that honors and invokes multiple forms of the Goddess. It is also the time when Goddess energy is available in greatest abundance on the earth plane. People all over the world use this time to plant the seeds of renewal, creation, and prosperity.
According to scriptures, those who connect with the divine feminine energy with sincerity and devotion during this 9-day spring powertime will have divine blessings bestowed upon them by the Goddess.
It is said that the 64 aspects of the divine feminine have unique powers to grant everything and anything in life. During this time the divine feminine can bless you with protection, nourishment, happiness and victory, as well as:
- Fulfillment of Desires: Realize your deepest longings and prayers with the help of the Divine Goddess
- Drive Away Negativity and Fear: Remove obstacles and karmic debts as well as negative forces that are holding you back
- Prevent Bad Luck and Misfortune: Come into alignment with the harmonious forces of the universe
- Deliver Knowledge and Wisdom: Receive guidance, clarity and inner knowing that can help you navigate life
- Bestow Blessings of Peace: Experience unbroken and lasting peace of mind with anything you struggle with
- Grant Prosperity and Fortune: Open the doors to good fortune in personal and business endeavors
- Give the Blessing of Good Offspring: Call in the blessing of a divine soul with the help of the Divine Goddess
Mantra & At-Home Practice
Mantra is a powerful, ancient, and sacred practice based on sound technology. As per sacred texts, chanting during this powertime can bless you with wealth, health, good offspring, success and moksha (salvation). These mantras can be chanted daily during the 9-day Vasant Navaratri period to increase blessings and align you with the force of the divine feminine.
- To invoke Goddess Durga during Nights 1-3, chant Om Durgayei Namaha
- To invoke Goddess Lakshmi during Nights 4-6, chant Om Shreem Lakshmi Namaha
- To invoke Goddess Saraswati during Nights 7-9, chant Om Saraswatyei Namaha
Sponsor Vasant Navaratri Prayers for Maximum Benefits
“Vasant” means spring and “Navratri” means 9 Holy Nights. It is during these 9 holy nights that the Goddess is invoked in her three main manifestations: Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati. The first three days of Vasant Navaratri are dedicated to Goddess Durga, the next three days to Goddess Lakshmi, and the last three days to Goddess Saraswathi.
According to the Sri Vidya tradition, sponsoring or performing sincere prayer offerings to the 64 Yoginis can help you to access the divine feminine energies of these powerful Goddesses to fulfill your desires.
If you are are ready to transform your life and make lasting positive changes, you are invited to celebrate this 9-day holy period and sponsor the following sacred prayers on Vasant Navaratri with Pillai Center:
- Day 1: Maha Ganapati prayer offerings to invoke the blessings of the supreme form of Ganesha, who represents all divine beings
- Day 2: Prayer offerings honoring Guru, the source of all sacred knowledge
- Day 3: Tithi Nitya prayer offerings to the 15 Moon Phase Goddesses
- Day 4: Maha Shodashi Dhyanam, Invocation of the Supreme Goddess Shodashi (Lalita), who resides in the Bindhu (seed center) of Sri Chakra
- Day 5: Maha Shodashi Mantra prayers 16 times for the blessings of Goddess Shodashi
- Day 6: Avahanam (Invocation) of 64 Yoginis in a Kalasham (sacred pot)
- Day 7: Dhyanam and Moola Mantra (seed sound) prayer offerings for 64 Yoginis (3 times chanting for each Yogini)
- Day 8: Devi Khadgamala prayer offerings with sacred hymn chanting and lighting 64 earthen lamps in Nava Konam (hand-drawn diagram of 9 triangles) seeking the blessings all the Goddesses residing in the nine layers of Sri Chakra (the geometrical form of the Supreme Goddess)
- Day 9: Maha Deepa Aradhana (grand light offering)
PLUS, more special prayer offerings included for extra powerful energies!
The energy of the Goddess embodies super-intelligence and the highest creative power. By cultivating a sincere connection with this supportive, life-giving feminine energy, you can “spring clean” your karma and make lasting and positive changes in your life.
Through the Navaratri: 9 Nights of the Goddess program by Dr. Pillai, you will learn how to tap into the life transforming energy of the Goddess to:
- Rid yourself of anything that doesn’t serve your highest purpose
- Receive the power of presence, confidence, and purpose
- Receive a wealth of wisdom, intelligence, and creative energy
- Become open to material abundance and continued spiritual growth
- Activate your highest consciousness to help you fulfill your highest potential
Included in the program, you will receive the following tools for maximum karmic “spring cleaning” and laying out a brand new destiny:
- Introductory teachings about each of the 3 Goddesses: Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati
- Information about the importance of the 2 yearly Navaratri periods for accessing Goddess energy
- Daily meditation practice instructions and suggestions for effectively tapping into Goddess energy
- Instructions for performing prayer offerings for each of the 3 Goddesses at home, with video guidance from a Vedic priest
- Video and audio teachings and meditations for easy access both online and offline
- Mantra loop audio files and additional video and text resources to gather maximum Goddess energy
« Reach for Loving, Fulfilling Relationships Powertime: Accelerate Your Timeline with Swarna Akarshana Bhairava »