On March 14, 2015, the Sun began his month-long transit through the mystical sign of Pisces. The Sun is our Soul, the King, one’s father, and signifies energy and activity.
Pisces is the natural 12th house of the zodiac – the final house before the cycle begins anew with Sun entering Aries in mid-April.
Pisces, called Meena in Sanskrit, is the most transcendental of all the signs. Transcendent means extending beyond the bounds of ordinary experience or to rise above the normal limits of something. It also means to triumph over the negative or restrictive aspects of something.
Pisces is a water sign ruled by the 200% planet Jupiter, who is currently very powerful because he is exalted and retrograde. Pisces is symbolized by two fish swimming in opposite directions. The fish are swimming in other dimensions of consciousness. Pisces can take you into higher dimensions of consciousness, but be careful not to get too ungrounded. Contrast that to stable and grounded Taurus, which is an earth sign symbolized by a bull. Bulls have all four feet steady on the ground. Fish don’t even have feet that could touch the ground.
As the natural 12th house of the zodiac, Pisces is associated with liberation and losses. This liberation can mean freedom from karma and limitations. We can lose our limited self and be in the vast sea of consciousness. Be careful to keep your expenses down and not to spend too much. Take advantage of the Tuesday pradosham on March 17th to dissolve debt karma.
The 12th house is associated with foreign countries and places of solitude like ashrams, hospitals, and jails. The 12th house also relates to travel. In a foreign country, you may feel more uncertain. You no longer in a familiar place with a structured routine, so you start to depend more on intuition. This month you may experience your intuitive powers becoming more active.
The 12th house is also is associated with sleep and with sexual activity. This month could be a good time to celebrate your sexual powers, perhaps even by learning some tantric yoga. Pay attention to your dreams and see what messages come to you. If you have trouble sleeping, take it as an opportunity to get up and meditate during the power and solitude of the early morning hours.
There is a lot going on in Pisces this month. The action-oriented planet Mars is transiting Pisces until March 23rd. Ketu, the saintly planet, is transiting Pisces until November. Whenever Ketu is in the 12th house, it is an indicator of enlightenment energies. Exalted Jupiter is aspecting his own sign Pisces. Jupiter brings both material blessings and spiritual wisdom.
Favorable Activities for Sun in Pisces
- Honor your intuition, which is your direct connection to divine intelligence. As you start to use your own psychic powers, they will become stronger, just as your muscles do.
- Consider visiting a spiritual power spot, going on a retreat, or simply enjoy extra quiet time to meditate. This is a great time to revisit Dr. Pillai’s teaching on the Light Body, which you can find on YouTube. Immerse yourself in the sea of consciousness. Know that your true identity is that of an unlimited being of light, like an angel.
- Make a charitable contribution and pay off some of your debts. Be careful not to overspend.
- If you start feeling isolated or ungrounded, take some action. Reach out to others and possibly do some charitable work that will help people. Walk in nature or do exercise.
- Do some spring cleaning of your physical surroundings in preparation for the fiery start of the Vedic New Year on April 14, 2015. You may want to start meditating on what your goals will be for the next year and start to create a vision board with images of your manifestations. This will position you to hit the ground running when Sun enters the action-oriented Aries in mid-April.
March 17: Runa Vimochan Pradosham
March 17th is a pradosham, or a 13th moon phase day that gives you a great opportunity to dissolve karma. Since it falls on a Tuesday, you can dissolve stubborn debt karma. Develop savings consciousness, which is the positive opposite of debt consciousness.
- March 19-20: New Moon/Partial Solar Eclipse/Spring Equinox/Start of Vasanta Navaratri
The New Moon on March 19th is a time to make offerings to your ancestors and gain their blessings.
- The partial solar eclipse on March 20th is considered to be unfavorable for rituals, important events, and even cooking and eating. The energy of the Sun is blocked during a solar eclipse. However, Sun, Moon, Ketu, and Mars in Pisces on this day will give you an opportunity to activate your intuitive powers. Stay serene by meditating more during the eclipse. Learn more on Astroved.
- The 9 Nights of the Goddess also begin on March 20th and are a great opportunity to seek the Divine Mother’s blessings to overcome obstacles, experience love, wealth, and creative intelligence. Learn more.
March 23 Mars enters his own sign Aries
When fiery Mars transits his own sign Aries, he becomes incredibly powerful. Access Mars energy to take action, be confident, and overcome difficulties.
March 27 Mercury enters Pisces where he is debilitated
Mercury is an important planet for intelligence, technology, and business. However in Pisces, Mercury’s quick intellect can get confused or drowned in a sea of emotion. Be extra careful with contracts, electronics and communication. Learn more.
March 28 Vasanta Navaratri ends/ Rama’s Birthday/Dr Pillai’s Webcast
Dr Pillai will be revealing secrets of Rama’s timelessly powerful mantra that has the power to elevate your life out of the limitations of past karma.
March 29 Dr Pillai’s Webcast for Defeating the Image
Dr. Pillai will be teaching miracle techniques for your transformation. We have to defeat our old image in order to uplift to a better reality.
April 14 Sun enters his exaltation sign Aries/Vedic New Year begins/Dr Pillai’s Webcast
When Sun becomes exalted in Aries, a dynamic, action-oriented energy is available to jump-start your goals and projects. Dr. Pillai will hold a webcast to teach you how to reconceptualize your life for love, money, and God.
Learn more about Dr. Pillai’s 3 Webcast Series here.
Love & Light, Radha
Sundays with Sucharita Support team« 10 Einstein Quotes on Science and Religion Saturn Goes Retrograde: Protect Yourself in 8 Easy Steps »