Sign Up to access LIVE Call and receive email reminders.
Enjoy this week’s audio clips on Soundcloud in the Powertime Practice Playlist
We need volunteers to edit video clips after the call on Saturdays and post them to the Pillai Center Practice YouTube Channel (Powertime Practice Playlist). If you would like to experience the blessings of doing selfless service, please email us at email@example.com.
Good morning fellow spiritual travelers! Sucharita welcomed all of us on the Powertime Practice call this Saturday morning May 11, 20129. We are here to share about the power and energy behind time. Dr. Pillai is showing us how to tap into this energy. There is a power, an energy, from gods and goddesses.
There are 10 Powertimes that Sucharita went through with us this week! They are:
- 8th waxing moon-May 11, 10:14 AM ET–This is the time to be building our consciousness on our way to the full moon. This is a time to tap into the energy of wealth consciousness. We pray to Durga on this day. She is here to destroy negativity. Durga likes the color red and she likes limes and lemons. Cut a lime ½ and dip it into kum kum (red power from AstroVed). Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday day day are also good times to honor Durga. Leave the lime at her feet for a day and then toss. Om dum Durgaye namaha is her mantra. Durga is the overlord of Rahu.
- Mother’s Day-May 12, 08:07 AM ET -Goddess Saraswati rules the 9th waxing moon. She is the Goddess of education, she loves kids. She plays the sitar and loves music, art and creativity. She wants us to create a better life for ourselves. She wants us to joyful! Saraswati likes the color white. Honor this goddess on this Sunday, any Wednesday, and any Friday. Her sound seed is Aim .(pronounced I’m)
- Ekadasi-11th waxing moon May 14, 03:29 AM ET. This is a day to honor Vishnu. He destroys negativity. He loves tulsi (holy basil), and tulsi beads. His consort is Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. His energy is available on 11th moons, Wednesdays, Mercury Horas (see panchang on AstroVed or Hora Watch app), Thursdays, and Saturdays. He likes the colors gold, greens, purply blues, and rich royal colors. There is a fire lab offered at AstroVed on this day.
- Sun entering Taurus on Wednesday May 15, 2019, Taurus is the natural 2nd House of the zodiac, which is all about finances, family matters and education. We may be connecting with our family members. Pray to Gayatri, the sun goddess. She has 5 heads representing the 5 senses and she helps us to get our senses under control. Her mantra is Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha Tat Savitur Varenyam, Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat. Om Suryaya namaha is the sun’s mantra.
- 13th Moon Wednesday May 15, 10:45 PM (waxing or waning)-This is Pradosham and is the time to bust karma! We do this by honoring Lord Siva. Hydrate a sivalingam by pouring a little water over it (Abhishekam ). Thiru Neela Kantum Makaral Sivayanama is the mantra to chant to destroy our karma. Lord Siva loves the color dark blue. Picture a blue color at your throat while you chant 1 ½ hour before and after sunset. Roll a lemon on your throat, your shoulders, any achy part of the body to absorb pain and negativity. Cut it in half and toss it. You can also use a coconut, smashing it when you are through.
- 14th Moon-Thursday May 16, 08:34 PM This is Ganesha’s moon. Ganesha is represented by a coconut. This is a surrogate technology whereby you roll the coconut all over your body and it will absorb your negative karma. Smash the coconut and toss. Ganesha rules the root chakra, the muladhara, and this needs up be opened up to allow success in your lives. Ganesha’s seed sound is Gum.
- Full Moon-Friday May 17, 06:40 PM –Shreem Brzee is the goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth (consort of Vishnu). Chant Shreem Brzee on Fridays, but especially on the full moon. Lakshmi will bring you material wealth, health, relationships, and joy. There will be a Shreem Brzee full moon fire lab this Friday. She loves pink, gold, purples, sweets, ghee lamps. There is a new yantra for Shreem Brzee that you can carry around with you available at Pillai Center.
- Narasimha-His birthday is on the Full Moon. He is the lion-faced form of Lord Vishnu-Vishnu has 10 god-forms and Narasimha is the form which destroys the ego, which is rooted in negativity. Our ego is full of doubt and Narasimha will use his claws to rip out our egos so our souls shine brightly. There is a course at the Pillai Academy for Narasimha called “Narasimha: Beauty, Power and Protection”. His mantra is: Om Narasimhaya Namaha. There is a special offering for Narasimha’s birthday.
- Lord Buddha’s Birthday is also on the Full Moon-the Buddha is also an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, By honoring him you can build wealth consciousness.
- Lord Muruga is the lord of the Pleiades and his star is Vishaka. His birthday is next Saturday. He is also the lord of kundalini. He has 6 heads and destroys any and all forms of negativity. There are many services for Muruga on both AstroVed and Pillai Center. His vehicle is a peacock and he is associated with a rooster. He carries a spear or vel which represent the spine in the shaft of the spear and the head of the spear represents the head, brain and 3rd Muruga likes the color red. His chant is Saravanabavaya. There is a special service for Muruga’s birthday offered at Pillai Center. There are also several courses at Pillai Academy: Muruga Immersion, Muruga- Pleiadian God of Wisdom, and Awakened Warrior.
11TH MOON – VISHNU WEALTH BLESSINGS
Tuesday May 14, 03:29 AM ET
Ekadasi is the day when Vishnu’s blessings for wealth and health are abundant. Chant Om Namo Narayanaya for Vishnu or Shreem Brzee for his consort, Lakshmi.
13TH MOON – KARMA BUSTING
Thursday May 16
The 13th Moon phase is called Pradosham, a karma-removing time. 1 1/2 hours before sunset through sunset is the most powerful time to pray to Siva to dissolve your bad karma. Hydrate a sivalinga by pouring water/milk/juice over it as you chant the karma busting mantra, Thiru Neela Kantam Makaral Shivayanama. Visualize blue light in your throat. Roll and break a coconut or lime(s) to remove karma.
14 MOON – GANESHA REMOVES OBSTACLES
Thursday May 16, 08:34 PM – Friday May 17 at 6:40 PM ET
Ganesha is especially very powerful and present on the 4th and 14th moon phases. Call on him to remove your obstacles by chanting his mantra, Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha. Roll and break a coconut or lime(s) to remove obstacles and karma.
FULL MOON – PROSPERITY BLESSINGS/
Friday May 17, 06:40 PM ET – Saturday May 18, 5:11 PM ET
Every Full Moon is time of incredible energy for both prosperity and enlightenment. Your spiritual practices and meditations on this day/night will be very powerful. Chant Shreem Brzee for wealth.
If you are interested in scheduling one-to-one Personal Coaching with Sucharita, you are welcome to send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up to access LIVE Call and receive email reminders.