Unless you live in a parallel universe, you’ve been under extreme pressure to perform and transform your bad habits into better ones.
The difficult Saturn and Mars conjunction steamed our emotions and stress was the main result. Also, denial wasn’t allowed during the recent eclipses that turned our inner and outer lives inside out. And collectively we’re still looking for alternative, more creative ways to understand ourselves and the world.
In the midst of ecological and social chaos, many are turning to the Divine, or higher-self, for answers. So far so good.
And there’s even better news for you—it’s about time—on September 17, Mars moves out of Scorpio, which could have been a great position, except that Saturn was involved.
What does Mars’ shift mean for you? Everything. Call it the end of frustration.
Between September 17 and October 31, this Sagittarian Mars can give you new strength, major help, and more enthusiasm—you’ll get a philosophical perspective and much energy for—law, higher learning, world traveling, architecture, engineering, spiritual discipline and more.
So to tap into a wealth of inspiration, higher vision, interesting studies, and make the best of this Sagittarian Mars—here for you a few easy steps to connecting with the Red Planet and jumping on this wagon of great opportunity.
Great Friendship for Real and Mind Travels
Jupiter, the lord of Sagittarius, is an excellent friend of Mars. So the planet of wealth and celestial inspiration, Jupiter, blends well with the planet of energy and courage, Mars. You’ll greatly benefit from their association. Here’s how:
- If you’ve been dying to learning more and exploring life beyond your tedious surroundings, now is the time.
- Learning a new language, witnessing how other people live or thinking more broadly can now be a great enrichment for both your mind and soul.
- Philosophy, idealism, visiting a spiritual site, buying or renting a new place that reflects a more adventurous you are greatly supported now and you’ll have a great time in the process. The best travels will happen after September 21, when Mercury will go direct.
Self-Help Books and Inspirational Teachers Can Propel You Higher
Learning how to take care of your body and soul has never been easier. The wisdom found in yoga books, articles, blogs and learning a form of meditation will change your outlook and bring you greater well-being.
Learning from a spiritual master is now in the stars. The energy and knowledge you gain will make your life more positive and inspiring to others.
Serving a higher cause or your Guru to help humanity are other positive expressions of Mars in Sagittarius. The inspiration, satisfaction and energy you get in the process are just some of the benefits of this transit.
A few words of caution
- If you’re a teacher, soften your style so you don’t come across as a strict disciplinarian.
- If you’re interested in learning engineering, make sure it’s the kind that can truly serve humanity and not just a business venture.
- If you’re a lawyer, be ethical to the max.
- Avoid philosophical battles.
- If you’re a martial artist, avoid excessive enthusiasm and go by the book. In this case, step by step learning is best.
Remedies to Secure Gains Through Real Estate, Travels and Higher Teachings
We are not as far from the planets as we think. They’ve got our lives under their potent rays. They infuse us with moods and perspectives, putting pressure when we want to relax or laziness when we need powerful action.
Sometimes planetary energies favor you, sometimes they throw obstacles in your way. While this knowledge is becoming more common, it was once the domain of monks and yogis.
Vedic sources say that the planets deliver your karma—the nearly unavoidable results of your thinking process.
Thankfully, there’s help through Vedic technology
- Reciting Mars’ special sounds OM MANGALAYA NAMAHA 108 times on Tuesdays can connect you with the higher and positive aspects of Mars. You can receive support in your actions, stamina for physical activities and adventure.
- Reciting OM SHARAVANA BAVAYA NAMAHA on Tuesdays is believed to invoke the victorious powers of Muruga, a celestial being from the Pleiades, and ruler of Mars.
- According to Vedic astrology, rituals, and especial fire rituals, to Mars and Jupiter can now make you a real estate tycoon, a well-known architect or lawyer and more—provided that Mars, Jupiter and Muruga are on your side.
If these archetypes aren’t already benevolent towards you, you can invoke their blessings with the subtle yet powerful effects of these technologies. Then you’ll be unbeatable.
Enjoy the energies!
by Lalitha Devi
Keep up with the energies through Interactive Fire Labs from Pillai Center. Click the button below for details.« Your Complete Meditation Guide: Benefits and 7 Simple Ways to Do It Right Can Your Departed Ancestors Help You? An Ancient Practice Said to Bring You Good Fortune »