Sign Up to access LIVE Call and receive email reminders.
We have just left the energy of the Full Moon of the Guru or Guru Purnima, and we are coming into the energy of Aadi, the Goddess power month. It starts this week when the sun transits into the sign of Cancer. This is going to light up a mothering, nurturing quality inside us. This corresponds to the goddess within.
There are many Goddesses celebrated during this Aadi month. These goddesses are a consciousness that already exists inside of us. Sucharita recorded a video on how to benefit from Aadi month.
During this COVID pandemic, it is a time to stay inside physically, go inside figuratively, and we will find that the answers are all within us. When we look at ourselves, we can see all the things that we need to work on. But how do we handle this upwelling of fear and negativity from looking at our shortcomings? The answer is the mantras! Chant the mantras that Dr. Pillai has taught us. This is the Tamil month Aadi and is filled with power, protection, and courage from the goddess. Check out this webinar to learn how to celebrate the month of Aadi.
The blessing of the Goddess will activate the kundalini energy. We activate this with mantras, meditation, and Fire Labs. The Divine Feminine Shakti needs to be utilized in our lives at this time! This is the month of the Goddess Energy! Check out these offerings at the Pillai Center.
During this time of isolation, we are being forced to face our problems. The goddess will usher you to where you need to be. This is the divine solution to our problems – she will help to heal us. Sucharita tells us to make offerings to the Goddesses such as sweets, foods, incense, flowers, fire, water. Spiritual statues such as yantras, shivalingas will help give us something to grab onto during our meditation practices.
These are some of of the goddesses that will be propitiated during this month:
- Lalita Tripura Sundari—connecting with her through the Fire Lab can invoke her blessings for wish-fulfillment, good health, wealth, prosperity, and relief from stress and sorrows.
- Mangala Nayaki (the one who confers auspiciousness),
- Durga—her energy can help remove obstacles and negative energy and emerge successful in all endeavors. Goddess Durga will be invoked for protection on all levels.
- Angali—has the powers to destroy negativity, dispel fear, dissolve sins, and grant overall victory and protection. Goddess Angali is Mother Kali, who can grant super-normal powers. Dr. Pillai says that Goddess Angali is the Goddess who belongs to the Satya Yuga and associated with the highest form of knowledge or wisdom, which is to perform miracles. She grants overall victory!
- Nikumbala Pratyangira—Removal of deeply ingrained negative energy and bestowing multifold happiness and abundance is possible with the Divine intervention of Goddess Pratyangira.
11TH MOON – VISHNU WEALTH BLESSINGS
Wednesday Jul 15, 12:49 PM -Thursday Jul 16, 02:15 PM ET
Ekadasi is the day when Vishnu’s blessings for wealth and health are abundant. Chant Om Namo Narayanaya for Vishnu or Shreem Brzee for his consort, Lakshmi.
13TH MOON – KARMA BUSTING
Friday Jul 17, 03:03 PM up to Saturday July 18, 3:11 PM ET
The 13th Moon phase is called Pradosham, a karma-removing time. 1 1/2 hours before sunset through sunset is the most powerful time to pray to Shiva to dissolve your bad karma. Hydrate a sivalinga by pouring water/milk/juice over it as you chant the karma busting mantra, Thiru Neela Kantam Makaral Shivayanama. Visualize blue light in your throat. Roll and break a coconut or lime(s) to remove karma.
14TH MOON – GANESHA REMOVES OBSTACLES
Saturday July 18, 3:11 PM ET up to Sunday Jul 19, 02:40 PM ET
Ganesha is especially very powerful and present on the 4th and 14th moon phases. Call on him to remove your obstacles by chanting his mantra, Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha. Roll and break a coconut or lime(s) to remove obstacles and karma.
NEW MOON – ANCESTOR BLESSINGS +
Sunday Jul 19, 02:40 PM ET up through Monday Jul 20, 01:32 PM
Each New Moon is a great opportunity to get a clean slate and evolve spiritually. Your meditations on this day/night will be particularly powerful. During the New Moon, you can connect with your ancestors by offering tarpanam, which opens energy blocks, and helps you invoke the positive blessings from your ancestors. Learn how to offer tarpanam.
If you are interested in scheduling one-to-one Personal Coaching with Sucharita, you are welcome to send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up to access LIVE Call and receive email reminders.« Grace and Blessings Aadi Goddess Month is Here »