Powertime: Thai Poosam – The Triumph of the Light Body
Sunday, January 20 PST
“The Pushya star has the ability to transform matter into Light. It is a star that is sacred for Muruga, who is the Pleiadian God for enlightenment of the 3rd Eye” – Dr. Pillai
This powertime is when the Full Moon in the Tamil month of Thai is in the star called Pushya in Vedic Astrology. Muruga is the Pleiadian Spiritual Warrior Archetype who symbolizes awakening the brain and 3rd Eye.
With his immense spiritual intelligence, Muruga also conquers negative karma and internal enemies. This intelligence is symbolized by the Vel.
The Day Swami Ramalingam Turned His Body Into Light
Thai Poosam is also the day when Swami Ramalingam (aka Vallalar), a 19th Century Siddha poet and Saint, realized his true nature as light. He turned his body into light on this day in 1874. Records indicate that he once amazed British scientists by doing this right before their eyes.
You are Light: Your Body is an Illusion
Dr. Pillai says:
“Just look at the example of matter itself. Take a gross form of matter, like a glass. Fundamentally, it looks like a glass to the naked eye, but if you look through an an electron microscope, it’s just a bunch of atoms. But do we see the atoms or a glass? We see only the glass!
The same thing applies to our physical body, too. We are really getting attached to the superficial reality. We make it real, and then go through suffering. Realize that the core of the physical body is just light, and experience this light.” – Dr. Pillai
Vel: Muruga’s Mighty Weapon
Dr. Pillai teaches:
“The Vel, which is the lance that Muruga carries, can erase your karma: your money karma, your relationship karma, your health karma, and your disease karma. It’s glowing with a tremendous amount of light coming out of the Vel, light and heat. That light and heat, both celestial, will diffuse the karmic deposits within your soul, and also within your brain.”
“Once karma is diffused by the Vel, then the mindset will change. Most people have a mediocre mindset, attracting only scarcity and fighting with scarcity. Then they continue to live in that state of mind. That has to be changed, and who can help? Muruga and his Vel can help.”
MANTRA & AT-HOME PRACTICE:
Chant Muruga’s seed syllable (Bija) mantra for conquering internal enemies: Om Saravana Bhava
It’s pronounced ohm sah-rah-vah-nah bah-vah, with equal accent on each syllable. The mantra can dissolve karmic thought patterns and help bring good health and prosperity.
Do the Muruga 3rd Eye Meditation to Melt Karma: Pillai Center teacher Mohini has shared a powerful meditation that uses Muruga’s Vel and Bija mantra to remove internal enemies and bad karma, and to awaken the 3rd Eye, your Spiritual Eye. Try this meditation, and you’ll see just how powerful it is. See below for instructions.
Dr. Pillai teaches:
“The Vel is an instrument for opening the 3rd Eye. As a matter of fact, the Vel itself, the lance that Muruga holds, is the 3rd Eye. The 3rd Eye intelligence is the highest intelligence, and it is not learned intelligence, so that’s a great advantage.”
- Imagine Muruga holding a Vel in his hand. The Vel is as bright as thousands of suns, and just as powerful. Visualize it as a bright flame. Do this for a few moments.
- Imagine the Vel in your entire spinal column, with its head in your 3rd Eye, which is between the eyebrows and a little bit inward.
- The Vel is now burning your 3rd Eye, purifying it of negative karma, and making room for Divine Intelligence and intuition.
- Say a prayer: I will never forget the Vel, burning in my 3rd Eye, as a bright flame, removing my karma.
- Command the Vel, in prayer, to remove all disease karma. Remember to keep the visualization of the Vel in the spinal column going. It’s very bright.
- Repeat Muruga’s seed syllable mantra: Om Saravana Bhava. It’s pronounced Ohm Sah Rah Vah Nah Bah Vah. This is the sound equivalent of the Vel that slices up your inner demons.
- Command the Vel to remove poverty consciousness, and repeat the mantra while the Vel burns in your 3rd Eye.
- Repeat the previous step with a command to remove your ignorance and replace it with Divine Intelligence.
- Give thanks to Muruga.
Chant Swami Ramalingam’s Seed Syllable (Bija) Mantra:
Arul Perum Jyoti
Arul Perum Jyoti
Tani Perum Karunai
Arul Perum Jyoti
Pronunciation: AH-rool PAY-room JOH-tee, tah-NEE PAY-room kay-roo-NAY
To be even more accurate, think of the ‘l’ in Arul as a soft t. It’s the lazy t sound when your tongue’s tip doesn’t rise up to touch your front teeth.
Dr. Pillai explains the mantra’s meaning:
“What this verse means is “Arul” which is divine intelligence, which is omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence can be attained by simply understanding this one little word “Arul,” A –R – U – L, and that’s the state of consciousness. If that consciousness comes to you, then you realize that and you become that light.”
Join the Thai Poosam & Day of Ascension Fire Prayers on January 20 PST. It is believed that sponsoring Fire Prayers to Muruga on this day can help you conquer debt, disease, poverty, loneliness, and ignorance. It may also help you connect with what Swami Ramalingam calls the Grace Light.
The priests will invoke Muruga, on your behalf. Enjoy the benefits of ancient Vedic proxy (distance) technology, and use modern technology to tune in to the live webcast from home.
In Dr. Pillai’s 70-minute Ascension Empowerment webcast, you will learn:
- E=MC2 – Discover the essence of Swami Ramalingam’s Light Body Technology to turn matter into energy.
- Compassion – Learn how to develop compassion to get into super-consciousness and merge with light.
- Transformation – Experience a meditation on the biological transformation of Swami Ramalingam by following his detailed documentation.
- Abduction – Experience a meditation on Swami Ramalingam’s abduction by the God of Light during the final phase of his dematerialization.
- Transcendence – Discover how to access a condition of transcendence in which you are completely aware and awake, but not stuck in the body or mind. Instead, you remain fixed in a state of bliss and ecstasy.
« Powertime: Make Good Choices with Krodha Bhairava Ascension into Light »