Sign Up to access LIVE Call and receive email reminders.
Enjoy this week’s call audios.
Video replays will be available on Pillai Center Practice YouTube Channel later this week.
Namaste fellow spiritual travelers!
Sucharita opened the call by telling us how important it is to tune into the shaktis or energies of the day, month and year. She mentioned that this morning she had trouble getting onto the call so she immediately went and lit her Saturn lamp. Saturn rules Saturday and Hanuman is the overlord to Saturn. Saturn can be a particularly trying deity who can slow us down and show us what karma is in store for us! Saturn likes sesame oil lamps so it always helps to that is an excellent practice to do on Saturdays.
It is so important to meditate, to slow our minds down and allow Dr. Pillai to give us the tools and techniques for the best way to mediate and connect with our higher selves. Who are these Divine Beings? They are actual beings that are watching and helping us if we raise our vibrations up to higher states of consciousness. They can remove obstacles for us. No matter what our spiritual background are, we can all use these teachings to connect with the Divine.
The upcoming week is going to be FULL of powerful time energies!
- Starting with today Saturday, Saturn is telling us to be patient, compassionate, persistent. Ekadasi is the 11th moon and a good time to connect with Vishnu. Vishnu wants us to manifest what our desires are. It is said if you fast on the 11th moon, Vishnu will protect you and bring you money miracles.
- 11TH MOON – VISHNU WEALTH BLESSINGS Saturday January 27, 2018 until 6:57PM ET Ekadasi is the day when Vishnu’s blessings for wealth and health are abundant. Chant Om Namo Narayanaya for Vishnu orShreem Brzee for his consort, Lakshmi. Learn more.
- 13TH MOON – KARMA BUSTING Sunday January 28 @ 6:47 PM ET Sunday afternoon – Monday afternoon will be the 13th moon. This day is called pradosham, and is an opportunity to remove karma. When it falls on Monday it is called Soma Pradosham. What is karma? Karma is simply the sum total of all our thoughts, stored in our memory-from this life and all the past lives.On Pradosham, 1 1/2 hours before sunset through sunset is the most powerful time to pray to Siva to dissolve your bad karma. Hydrate a sivalinga by pouring water/milk/juice over it as you chant the karma busting mantra, Thiru Neela Kantam Makaral Shivayanama. Visualize blue light in your throat. Roll and break a coconut or lime(s) to remove karma. Learn more.
- 14 MOON – GANESHA REMOVES OBSTACLES Monday Jan 29 @ 3:23 PM ET – Tuesday, Jan. 30 @ 11:53 AM ET Dr Pillai has announced a NEW Ganesha Wedding Ceremony for all around prosperity and abundance, on every 14th waxing moon starting on January 30 IST. Ganesha is the elephant headed god who is the remover of all obstacles, karma, and even open your 3rd Learn more.For those who want an extremely in-depth intervention to remove abundance blocks, check out the NEW Ganesha Intensive Coaching Program here.Ganesha is especially powerful and present on the 4th and 14th moon phases. Call on him to remove your obstacles by chanting his mantra, Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha. Roll and break a coconut or lime(s) to remove obstacles and karma. Learn how.
- FULL MOON – PROSPERITY BLESSINGSTHAI POOSAM – FULL MOON OF ASCENSION
Tuesday January 30 @ 11:53 AM ET – Wednesday, January 31st at 8:26 AM ETThai Poosam is a day for divine intelligence, desire fulfillment, and spiritual ascension.
Thai Poosam LIVE Ceremonies begin on Tuesday January 30, 2018 @ 10:30 PM ETOn Thai Poosam day, which also falls on a full Moon, AstroVed will be performing special rituals to Lord Muruga to help you connect with his divine intelligence and receive his blessings to eliminate ignorance, debts and diseases, as well as invoking blessings for desire fulfillment. Learn how to participate.Thai Poosam is a great time for ascension and manifestation. Poosam means Pushya star. Pushya is related to Saturn and Lord Muruga. Muruga has a weapon, called a vel which represents our backbone and brain. The shaft is our spine and the head represents our brain. The tip of the vel can pierce our brain or crown chakra and purify our thoughts. This vel is a divine weapon, and we don’t need to understand how or why it works. We need to rid ourselves of our logical brains and simply have faith that this and other tools and techniques work for us.
- LUNAR ECLIPSEJanuary 31, 2018 An eclipse is not a favorable time for starting new projects, important meetings, cooking, eating, etc. It is a GREAT time for meditation, chanting mantras (e.g. Om Namasivaya or Om Namo Narayanaya), fasting, and offering tarpanam to your ancestors. Learn when the eclipse will occur in your city here.
- DR PILLAI’S BIRTHDAY Thursday, February 1, 2018 Connect with Dr. Pillai on this day by expressing gratitude, doing his meditations, chanting mantras he has taught, and contributing to charity. If you aren’t going to India for Dr Pillai’s Birthday Trip, you can still participate via proxy here. Dr Pillai has announced a NEW project to bring brain-based education to needy children in his birthplace, Rameswaram. Consider expressing your gratitude for the blessings Dr. Pillai has brought into you life by making a donation to Tripura Foundation here.
- 4TH WANING MOON – GANESHA REMOVES OBSTACLES Saturday February 3, 2018 begins at 12:06 AM ET Sucharita has prepared special Ganesha meditations for us to do together on the Powertime Practice Call. Ganesha is especially very powerful and present on the 4th and 14th moon phases. Call on him to remove your obstacles by chanting his mantra, Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha. Roll and break a coconut or lime(s) to remove obstacles and karma. Learn how. Learn more about the 4th moon.
- Finally, Maha Sivaratri, the Great Night of Siva, is coming up on February 13th.
If you are interested in scheduling one-to-one Personal Coaching with Sucharita, you are welcome to send a request to: email@example.com
Sign Up to access LIVE Call and receive email reminders.« The Meaning of Pancha Bhoot Mala Beads on Dr. Pillai’s Birthday Trip How to Connect with Spiritual Warrior Archetype Muruga Vel at Home »