Dr. Pillai’s life mission is to end human suffering through the awakening of the Golden Age, which is the age of peace, happiness, and abundance for all humanity.
Diwali is a sacred time that awakens this consciousness of the Golden Age, with an emphasis on prosperity and abundance, through the mercy of Divine intervention.
There are many ways to participate in this annual Diwali powertime that can benefit both yourself and the entire world:
- Learn more about the significance of Diwali and the dawn of the Golden Age in this video.
- Listen to Pillai Center Teacher Gina’s recent call recording to discover ways you can make the most of Diwali.
- Chant Shreem Brzee (or listen to Dr. Pillai chant it in this video).
- Perform the simple at-home ritual outlined in this blog post to connect with Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth.
- Learn the benefits of practicing compassion in this blog post.
- Share your wealth (money, time, etc.) with those less fortunate; for example, through Dr. Pillai’s non-profit organization, Tripura Foundation, whose Diwali fundraising goal is to provide new outfits and a delicious feast to the 4,040 children who attend their HoPE Learning Centers.
- Sponsor proxy-empowerment ceremonies on Diwali day, crafted by Dr. Pillai himself for the wealth benefits of all of humanity. Through these first-of-their-kind ceremonies, you have the opportunity to access the benefits of Shreem Brzee for yourself, as well as contribute to Dr. Pillai’s mission of raising the global vibrations of prosperity and enlightenment for all.